In response to more emails from my readers, Doug D. writes:
For months all of your reports and predictions have stated silver was going to turn around go thru the roof… Why did it go to the basement?
As you can see, Central Banks around the globe manipulate the prices of gold & silver in several ways to prolong the inevitable which is printing more money. Furthermore, if you do research on cyclical corrections in “bull markets”, you will find that they can last up to 12-18 months. (as shown in the 3rd to the last article down, which we are moving into the 16th month)
Gold & Silver are NOT short term “trades” they are long-term stores of value & wealth and with that said, these corrections offer an amazing opportunity to add to and increase ones positions only if you believe:
1) The US dollar is NOT a store of value or does NOT offer long term wealth preservation
2) Geo-Political tensions in the Middle-East will continue to escalate
3) Current and Future Inflation calculations and expectations are manipulated by the FED due to the fact that they do NOT use Food & Energy when calculating the CPI
4) Silver’s industrial usages will continue to strain the already deteriorating global supplies. (It is estimated that the world will run out of silver by the year 2020)
5) Central Banks Will Continue to print money that is backed by nothing more than the ink and paper it takes to print it.
6) It will take several years for the job market to recover and put every American back to work.
Please refer to my “VIP SPECIAL RESEARCH REPORT” Dated 6/08/12 which clearly shows that gold & silver has OUT-PERFORMED every investment class over the last ten years!
(If you need another copy, please write and I will send you one)
Unfortunately, the fact of the matter is…. the worse the economy gets, the better it is for gold & silver as a store of wealth, that’s why I say all the time.. NOW IS THE TIME TO PREPARE!
I will say it again… the market crash of 2008 was caused by Investment Bank failures and today, we have entire countries failing, including our own… what do you think the result will be this time around?
So… Be patient and keep stacking!