March 8, 2013 10:15 am est
‘Prepare for all-out war’: Kim Jong Un vows to attack South Korea as he cancels peace pact in revenge for tough UN sanctions
- North Korea cancelled non-aggression pact in anger over sanctions
- Comes after North Korea threatened a nuclear strike against U.S.
- White House dismisses communist regime’s ‘ballistic missile’ threats
- China calls for ‘restraint’ to avoid possibility of ‘further escalations’
- New UN-approved sanctions target North Korea’s economy and leadership
- Nation is expanding secretive network of brutal prison camps